Two students at the University of Washington, along with various guests, host an educational, non-judgmental, open minded sex, dating, and relationship talk show on Rainy Dawg Radio: http://rainydawg.org/
Also feel free to ask us anything: http://dawgiestylerdr.tumblr.com/ask
LARC Awareness Week kicked off yesterday and we are SO ready to spread the good word about LARCs (long-acting reversible contraceptives) like the IUD and the implant this Method Monday. A few of the many reasons LARCs rock our world:
- They’re ready when you are. Anytime, any place.
- For folks struggling with stress or depression, they can mean one less thing to worry about.
- They can be discreet (or not—totally your call).
- They work really, really well.
- They’re getting more popular in the U.S.—and making some new users very happy.
- They might be less expensive than you think (even free!), especially if you have health insurance or qualify for Medicaid.
We could go on, but someone told us brevity is the soul of wit. If you love your LARC—or if you want to learn more about them—check out the #LoveMyLARC conversation on Twitter this week.
New bras from Kiss Me Deadly! #lingerieaddict
Love lingerie? The Lingerie Addict is the perfect blog for you.
Guess what?! Dawgie Style has most of our shows archived and they will be available soon! Unfortunately, only about half of each show was saved, but here at Dawgie Style we believe that something is better than nothing ;-)
Are you as excited as we are?
The best scene in “He’s Just Not Into You”
“I am so jealous of the guy who gets to marry you.”
“Well that could have been you, that’s what I was..leaning towards.”